Saturday, January 1, 2011

A meme cause Aunt Becky said so

1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
Started this here blog

2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't make them, I never keep them so I just don't make them. Although this year I do plan to try and find Becky again and be better to her.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Actually yes my baby sister gave birth to my beautiful little nephew on April 16th 8 minutes after tax day ended. He's the sweetest little guy I just adore him and unlike mine when he starts fussing I can give him back

4. Did anyone close to you die? 
No one incredible close to me died but a few people I knew passed away, the one that probably bothered me most was my next door neighbor. She was the sweetest little old lady ever and I miss her, she was always so awesome to me and especially my kids.

5. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
More of my sanity, and for my son to throw a few less tantrums would be stellar

6. What countries did you visit?
Well unless Tennessee or Florida are considered a different country none, but hopefully that will change this year

7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why:
May 6th when my tax check didn't come like promised, damn government

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Making it through another year without the hubs filing for divorce? 

9. What was your biggest failure?
I fail equally well at so many things I don't think any one thing stands out as my biggest.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I have endometriosis I suffer on a pretty regular basis

11. What was the best thing you bought?
The flat screen for our living room, not sure why since it's caused all kinds of new fights like "I'm watching tv" "but I wanna play the Wii" (insert whiny voices)

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My sons totally change of heart about preschool. He went from "I'm not going school sucks" to " I love school can I go today even though it's Saturday"

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
 I'm going to choose not to answer this to keep the peace, because answering this could start a  new war. Normally I wouldn't give a shit but I'm trying to turn over a new leaf. Hahahahahaha

14. Where did most of your money go?
First of all meme financial questions are rude, second I have kids where and a mortgage where the hell do you think most of it went. What money my blood sucking mortgage company (rhymes with Skank of Smerica)  didn't get the monkeys got spent on them in all kinds of forms.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Strangely enough seeing my mom, School getting out for my girl, family vacations, school starting back up for both kids

16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
Enrique Iglesias I like it  Yea I fist pump too get over it

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Happier I think still working on my med dosage so I'll get back to ya

ii. thinner or fatter?  thinner thank gawd, still have a ways to go but getting there
iii. richer or poorer? again with then financial questions meme your kinda rude

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Spent more time doing the things I like to do instead of the things I have to do

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Stressing over weather the hubs was gonna be upset cause I spent x amount of money and just told him hey deal with it

20. How will you be spending Christmas?
I spent Christmas Eve hosting 20+ people at my house like I do every year and it was great, my kids are spoiled as always and I love every person who walked through my door, Christmas day was spent at home just us all day long in our pjs. It was bliss

21. Aunt Becky threw this in since there wasn't one and I'll just keep hers. Why are you so damn sexy?
 Cause I'm just awesome like that!

22. Did you fall in love in 2010?
I was already in love


23. How many one-night stands?
More than I can count cause I'm a big fucking whore! No really I think the hubs might kill me for that so I've kept the whole creeping to a minimum and by that I mean none retarded as 
meme

24. What was your favorite TV program?
Only one? Can't choose 1 decisions make me itch. So True Blood, Pretty Little Liars, Reality Tv (I'm not naming what) and a few others

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Squirrel

26. What was the best book you read?
Again your asking me to choose 1 ugh I'll list authors instead Laurell K. Hamilton, Kresley Cole, Gena Showalter 

27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I'm a SAHM that recently started blogging not fucking P. Diddy I haven't discovered shit

28. What did you want and get?
A new toaster and a pair of slippers

 Apparently there's no 29 and I don't feel like making one up

30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Tangled it's the only thing I've seen new but it was pretty damn good


31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Went out and danced on barstools and got annihilated I was 30 this year it wasn't to bad after all

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Winning the $290 Mil Power ball on Tuesday I'll even share

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
Try not to look like a total mom everyday

34. What kept you sane?
I have 2 kids and have been with the same man for almost 13 years I'm no where near sane, but drugs help keep me semi balanced

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Aunt Becky  (she's a celeb right)

36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Any of them have the ability to piss me off if I think about them for more than a minute, really I just wish the government would do what it was put in place for to run the country and quit trying to tell the rest of us how to run our lives. What I do with my body inside my home is no one elses business if I'm not harming anyone else. JMO
 
37. Who did you miss?
My dad, my gram and my gramp. and  I always will. Every day of every year for the rest of my life there will always be some moment in time that I want them to be there sharing with me and they aren't here physically to do that and I'll never, ever really get over that.

38. Who was the best new person you met?
I don't know if anyone person is the best person I met but my friend Donna is up there

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010:
Sometimes you have to make time for yourself

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
I got nothing here


Ok so there's my meme for 2011 because Aunt Becky told me so. Feel free to steal it if you want :-) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment